|自定义附魔||喷火 · 钻孔 · 星陨 · 精英锋利 · 精英保护 · 致命打击 · 破冰|
- 10级：+1 防御能力
- 20级：+1 进攻能力
- 30级：+1 其它能力
- 40级：+1 主要能力 (如果可用)
- 50级：+1 防御能力
- 60级：+1 进攻能力
- 70级：+1 其它能力
- 80级：+1 主要能力 (如果可用)
Keep in mind that all offensive, defensive and 其它能力s have a corresponding item. These are the items that float around the elites. Since these are customizable on each power configuration file, I won't list them here.
Here's a short explanation of what the powers do:
Please note the following：There's a lot more to these powers than what's just listed here, these are only simplified explanations of what they do - I won't go into detail about power cooldowns or power block despawning.
- Invisibility：Makes the elite invisible (creepers can't have this one)
- InvulnerabilityArrow：Makes the elite immune to arrows
- InvulnerabilityFallDamage：Makes the elite immune to fall damage
- InvulnerabilityFire：Makes the elite immune to fire damage of any kind
- InvulnerabilityKnockback：Drastically reduces the amount of knockback the elite takes when hit
- 飞箭：Makes the elite fire an arrow on an interval
- 致盲：Makes the elite apply the blinding potion effect to the target
- 迷惑：Makes the elite apply the confusing potion effect to the target
- AttackFire：Makes the elite set the target on fire when they hit them
- AttackFireball：Makes the elite fire a fireball at the target
- AttackFreeze：Applies a very high slow potion effect and spawns a ice block at the target's location on hit
- AttackGravity：Applies the levitation potion effect to the target on hit
- AttackLightning：Makes the elite shoot lightning at nearby players
- AttackPoison：Poison's the elite's target on hit
- AttackPush：Adds knockback to the elite's attacks
- AttackVaccuum：Pulls the elite's target towards it (the opposite of knockback)
- 虚弱：Adds the weakness potion effect to players attacked by the entity
- AttackWeb：Spawns a web block at the player's location
- 凋零：Adds the wither effect to the elite's attacks
- BonusLoot：Adds 1 extra guaranteed loot item to the elite's loot table
- Corpse：Spawns a bone block at the elite's location upon their death
- Implosion：Pulls nearby entities towards it on death
- MoonWalk：Adds the jump boost potion effect to the elite
- MovementSpeed：Adds the speed boost potion effect to the elite
- Taunt：Makes the entity say various taunts during combat
- SkeletonPillar：Spawns two pillars around the skeleton which deal damage to players that stand in their path. Also plays Megalovania.
- SkeletonTrackingArrow：Makes the elite shoot slow arrows that track the player's movement
- ZombieBloat：Spawns a Giant at the zombie's location, pushing all nearby entities back when it appears
- ZombieFriends：Spawns reinforcements with special dialog
- ZombieNecronomicon：Makes the elite stop and start summoning the zombienecronomicon mobs. The elite will continue spawning them until there are 10 concurrently alive. Once the summoner is killed, all summoned mobs die.
- ZombieParents：Spawns reinforcements with special dialog
- BulletHell：Teleports the boss to the air and makes it shoot tracking arrows to all nearby players. Use of shields is recommended to beat it.
- FlamePyre：Makes the boss damage all nearby entities with a massive fire attack. Run or die. You can tell it's coming by the black smoke particles.
- Flamethrower：Makes the boss shoot a flamethrower towards a nearby player target. Dodge or die. You can tell it's coming by the black smoke particles.
- GoldExplosion：Fires gold nuggets in all directions in a short radius around the boss. Run or die. You can also use a shield to avoid it. You can tell it's coming by the smoke particles.
- GoldShotgun：Fires gold nuggets shotgun-style at a nearby player. Dodge or die. You can also use a shield to avoid it. You can tell it's coming by the smoke particles.
- HyperLoot：Drops 10 pieces of guaranteed loot, also boosts the economy drops.
- MeteorShower：Spawns fireballs that shoot down from the sky at random around the boss. Run or die.
- SpiritWalk：Makes the boss "spiritwalk" to a nearby location if it's been hit more than a certain amount of times without dealing any damage itself.
- SummonEmbers：Summons the embers custom boss
- SummonRaug：Summons the raug custom boss
- SummonTheReturned：Summons the returned custom boss
Exceptionally, Custom Bosses can also have a power called Summon. This power is not contained in the powers configuration file, as it works differently from all other powers. Below are listed the various ways this power can be used.
Let's assume you create a Custom Boss with the following powers field:
powers: - summon:once:filename.yml - summon:onHit:chance:filename.yml
This would mean that the boss would have two summon powers. Note There is no limit to what one Custom Bosses can summon.
This power allows the Custom Boss to summon another custom boss once at the start of a fight. The summon will never happen again to that boss after that, unless they are a regional boss, die and respawn.
This power allows the Custom Boss to summon another custom boss at random when hit. The chance is a value between
0 is a 0% chance and
1 is a 100%, and where
0.5 is a 50% chance.
Warning：It is entirely possible to make bosses summon themselves. It's also 100% not recommended, as that will absolutely cause your server to eventually crash if things go bad.
现在的能力分为四大派别：进攻能力, 防御能力, 混合能力 和 主要能力.
精英怪最多可以获得进攻能力, 防御能力, 混合能力,主要能力各2个.
- DoubleHealth - 盾牌
- Invisibility·隐身 - 玻璃板
- InvulnerabilityArrow·免疫弓箭 - spectral arrow
- InvulnerabilityFallDamage·免疫摔伤 - 羽毛
- InvulnerabilityKnockback·防击退 - 铁砧
- AttackArrow - 箭
- AttackBlinding - 末影之眼
- AttackConfusing -
- AttackFire - 岩浆桶
- AttackFireball - 烈焰弹
- AttackFreeze - 浮冰
- AttackGravity - 鞘翅
- AttackPoison - 绿宝石
- AttackPush - 活塞
- AttackWeakness - 图腾
- AttackWeb - 蜘蛛网
- AttackWither - 凋灵骷髅头颅
- DoubleDamage - 金剑
- BonusLoot - 箱子
- MovementSpeed - 金靴子
- Taunt - 音符盒
- SkeletonPillar - 骨头
- SkeletonTrackingArrow - 药箭
- 僵尸船·ZombieBloat - 红蘑菇
- 僵尸朋友·ZombieFriends - 僵尸头颅
- 死灵法师·ZombieNecronomicon - 成书
- 僵尸父母·ZombieParents - 僵尸刷怪蛋
- 僵尸火箭队·ZombieTeamRocket - 烟花火箭