|作者||Gnat008, Beatles, ljacqu, sgdc3|
|插件类型||Spigot / CraftBukkit|
All of the commands can be viewed from in-game (or in the console) by entering /pwi help, but everything will be listed here as well. All commands can be started with either /pwi or /perworldinventory.
The group modification commands automatically update the worlds.yml file, and the changes are used live. This means that you do not need to reload the plugin after using commands to modify your groups.
Command arguments inside < > are required, whereas arguments inside [ ] are optional. Tab completion is supported as well.
- /pwi help - 显示插件帮助
- /pwi convert - Convert group and player information from Multiverse-Inventories
- /pwi reload - 重载插件配置并更新世界分组
- /pwi version - 显示插件版本
- /pwi listGroups - Shows all of the current group names
- /pwi addGroup <name> [default-gamemode] <world name> [world2 name] […] - Creates a new group. If no GameMode is specified, it will default to Survival. A group must have at least one world in it, but you can add as many or as few as you want after it.
- /pwi removeGroup <name> - Remove a world group
- /pwi addWorld <group name> [world] - Add a world to a world group. The world must exist on the server! If no world is specified, it will use the world you are currently standing in.
- /pwi removeWorld <group name> [world] - Remove a world from a group. If no world is specified, it will use the world you are currently standing in.
perworldinventory.admin - 管理员权限
- perworldinventory.convert - Allows user to convert data from other plugins
- perworldinventory.reload - Allows user to reload configs and world groups
- perworldinventory.version - Allows user to view the running version of PWI
- perworldinventory.command.groups.list - Give the ability to list all of the current groups
- perworldinventory.command.groups.modify - Users with this permission can use the in-game commands to modify world groups
- perworldinventory.bypass.* - 拥有这个权限的玩家的背包在改变世界或游戏模式时不会改变
- perworldinventory.bypass.gamemode - Users that have this will keep their inventory when changing gamemode
- perworldinventory.bypass.world - Users that have this will keep their inventory when changing worlds
- perworldinventory.bypass.enforcegamemode - Users with this permission will not have their gamemode changed if manage-gamemodes is enabled