- 一格一格地建筑 MCEdit/Worldedit的 schematics.
Builder For CraftBukkit 1.9.4 下载
Builder For CraftBukkit 1.9 下载
Builder For CraftBukkit 1.8.7 下载
Builder For CraftBukkit 1.8.3 下载
Builder For CraftBukkit 1.8 下载
v. 0.9.1 build 2 6/3/2014 下载
v. 0.9.1 6/3/2014 下载
v. 0.9.0 12/11/2013 下载
v. 0.8.2 9/20/2013 下载
v. 0.8.1 8/8/2013 下载
v. 0.8 7/29/2013 下载
v. 0.7.2 7/9/2013 下载
v. 0.7.1 7/3/2013 下载
v. 0.7 6/27/2013 下载
v. 0.6.9 5/4/2013 下载
v. 0.6.8.1 3/21/2013 下载
v. 0.6.8 3/19/2013 下载
v. 0.6.7 1/19/2013 下载
v. 0.6.6 final 1/4/2013 下载
v. 0.6.6b 12/22/2012 下载
v. 0.6.5 12/20/2012 下载
v. 0.6.4 12/9/2012
v. 0.6.3 11/30/2012
v. 0.6.2 10/29/2012
v. 0.6.1 10/25/2012
v. 0.6 ALPHA3 10/19/2012 white
v. 0.6 ALPHA2 10/15/2012 white
v. 0.6 ALPHA 10/14/2012 white
v. 0.5.1 Beta 10/4/2012
v. 0.5 Beta 9/25/2012
v. 0.4.1 Beta 9/18/2012
v. 0.4 Beta 9/16/2012
v. 0.3.2 Beta 9/13/2012
v. 0.3.1 Alpha 9/12/2012
v. 0.3 Alpha 9/11/2012
v. 0.2.1 Alpha 9/9/2012
v. 0.2 Alpha 9/9/2012
v. 0.1.1 Alpha 9/9/2012
v. 0.1 Alpha 9/9/2012
- 安装 Citizens 2
- 把 Builder.jar 放到 /plugins directory.
- 把 .schematic 文件放到 /plugins/Builder/schematics/
/npc create Bob --trait builder
/npc create Bob /trait builder
- builder.* 建筑者的所有权限
- builder.[command] 某个指令的权限
- builder.donate 可以让玩家donate to a builder in Supply Mode (用于锁定创造模式的玩家)
/builder [command]), 过显示或输入
/builder [npcid] [command].
/builder list - 列出所有放在我指定文件夹内可用的schematics . 这个指令不需要选取叫建筑者.
/builder load [schematic] - 加载一个 .schematic 文件. 只需要输入 schematic文件名. 如
/builder load house
/builder origin - Sets the origin of the builder's projects to the builder's current location. Allows you to re-build in the same spot.如果没有设置这个， 建筑者会从他所在位置开始建筑。
/builder origin clear - 清除Clears the saved build origin.
/builder origin schematic - Sets the origin of the builder's projects to the origin of the loaded schematic. Best used for schematics created from the builder's world with worldedit.
/builder origin me - Sets the origin of the builder's projects to the player's position. Does not work from the console.
/builder origin current - Sets the origin of the builder's projects to the origin of the project currently being built. Use this if you forgot to set the origin before starting to build, and need to cancel it to resume later.
/builder origin x,y,z - Sets the origin of the builder's projects to the location x,y,z of the builder's current world.
/builder mark (item) - Places a block at the 4 corners of the footprint, then returns to the origin, so you can see where it's going to build. You can specify the item to use, although that item must be allowed in the config.yml. The first item on the list in the config is the default if no item is specified. If the config is missing 建筑者会使用玻璃 GLASS.
/builder timeout [value] - Sets the maximum time, in seconds, between blocks. Valid values are 0.1 - 2000000.0. Default is 2.0. Default can be changed in the config.yml.
/builder build (option1) (option2) ... etc - Start building the schematic. This command takes several optional arguments. The order does not matter. you can add to this command the following:
- linear - 由北到南建筑
- reverselinear - 由南到北建筑
- sprial - 由内到外建筑 (默认建筑方式.)
- reversespiral - 由外到内建筑.
- excavate - 建筑者会先清空区域内的杂物再进行建筑.
- layers:# - 建筑者会一次建造 # 个layers, 默认为 1.
- yoffset:# - 建筑者会从设置的起点由上到下或由下到上放置指定数量的方块.
- groupall - 建筑者会一次性放置多种材质的方块,而不是分层建筑.
- ignoreair - 建筑者不会放置空气方块. (用来在已存在的建筑内建筑, 防止破坏已有建筑)
- ignoreliquid - 建筑者不会放置岩浆或水. (防止建筑被水/岩浆淹没.)
- onstart:Task - 建筑者会在建筑开始时(材料充足后)运行Denizen 任务脚本 . 查看 #Advanced Usage
- oncomplete:Task - 建筑者会在建筑完成时运行Denizen 任务脚本.查看 #Advanced Usage
- oncancel:Task - 建筑者会在建筑取消后运行Denizen 任务脚本.查看 #Advanced Usage
- silent - 建筑者会 not send completion/error messages to the command sender.
/builder build /builder build excavate reverselinear yoffset:-3 /builder build ignoreair ignoreliquid oncomplete:Celebrate /builder build groupall layers:3
/builder cancel - Cancel a build job.
/builder info - View a Builder's loaded schematic name and size, as well as the builder's options and status.
/builder survey (excavate) - Display a list of all the block types/count it would require to build at the current location. Specify excavate to show the list of materials if excavation is used. Does not show water or lava.
/builder supply true|false 设置建筑者是否会 need to be given the materials before he will start building. See #Supply Mode
/builder hold true|false 设置建筑者是否会 hold the items he is placing (Turn off only for 兼容 other plugins like Sentry)
/builder reload - reload options from the builder config.yml
/builder help - Display the help.
- .schematic files should be placed in the /plugins/Builder/schematics/ directory. This directory can be configured in the config.yml
- Position the builder, or set the builder's origin, to the center of the footpoint you want to build before calling build. The size of the schematic is shown upon load.
- You can cancel a build and resume it later if you have an Origin set. You can use
/builder origin currentto set the origin after building has started if you forgot.
- Do not try to resume a build with the excavate option!
- 建筑者会 ignore any empty space underneath the schematic object so that it will always rest on the ground where the builder starts. If you want to build above or below the origin, use the yoffset: build option.
- 建筑者会 not attempt to replace blocks that are already set properly, this means you can use a builder to quickly 'restore' any changed blocks in something he has previously built.
- To set up a builder to maintain an existing building:
- Select the building with worldedit and save it as a schematic.
- Copy the schematic to the builder's schematics directory.
- Load the schematic to a builder and call
/builder origin schematic.
- Call /builder build and 建筑者会 place any missing blocks or destroy new ones.
- To set up a builder to maintain an existing building:
- Rail and dispensers my not be placed correctly. (Hey this is Construction, not Engimaneerin'.)
- By default, NPCs despawn when their chunk unloads. This behavior can be changed in the Citizens2 config.yml, and is recommended if you would like builders to continue to work unattended.
If the Builder is set to require materials for building (with /builder supply true), he will go into Supply Mode when /builder build is called. When Supply Mode starts 建筑者会 survey the build site and generate a list of required materials to start building. Players must provide these materials for the builder to begin.
- 空手右键建筑者来查看所需材料 with an empty hand to view the list of materials still needed.
- Right-Click the Builder with any block or item to see if he needs it. If he does, he will tell you how much he still needs.
- After clicking with a needed material, Right-Click again within a few seconds to give it to the Builder.
- After receiving a material 建筑者会 say how many more blocks he needs in total to begin, or he will begin building if he has everything.
What materials are required:
- By default all blocks require their normal drop type (i.e. Cobwebs require String)
- This behavior can be overridden via the 'supply.txt' file found in the \Builder folder.
- Each line contains the Item ID of the block in the schematic, and the ItemID of the block/Item that is required.
- Optionally you can specify the number of blocks/items required for each source block.
- Setting the required Item ID to 0 will not include that source block in the requirements.
|Default Supply Mode configuration|
Original Block Number:Require Item Number:Amount(Optional) 设置为0则不需要方块. Blocks not specified will require their normal drop item. 90:0 97:0 95:54 78:0 34:0 119:0 80:80 92:354 43:44:2 125:126:2 20:20 102:102 47:47 103:362 130:130 134:53 135:53 136:53 128:67 109:67 108:67 79:332 51:0 59:295 72:70 71:330:0.5 26:335:0.5
- 所欲颜色的羊毛就是羊毛.建材列表内的颜色会被忽略, 任何颜色的方块都可以满足建材需求.
- The same goes for saplings, slabs, logs, and wood planks.
- Stairs are similar. All wood stairs count as 'oak'. All stone/brick stairs count as 'stone' with the exception of nether brick stairs which are separate.
If the build is canceled at any point, the collected materials are lost.
- Builder can be set to run Denizen Task Scripts on start, completion, or cancellation of a build.
- The NPC must have both the Builder and Denizen Trait.
/builder buildwith the optional modifiers
/builder build oncomplete:DespawnTask oncancel:AnnounceTask
- 建筑者现在可以运行 Denizen动作脚本了 at the 3 indicated events. Add the following to the NPC's actions:
- "Build Start"
- "Build Complete"
- "Build Cancel"
BuilderAssignment: type: assignment actions: on Build Start: - ANNOUNCE "Let's do this!" on Build Complete: - ANNOUNCE "I have finished!"
For more complex examples with Denizen and Builder see Builder and Denizen Examples
Q: How can I use multiple builders on one project?
A: You can use up to 4 builders on one project by giving them all the same schematic and origin, but different build patterns. You can also manually split your schematic into multiple parts with WorldEdit or MCEdit.
Q: How can I make builders go faster?
A: Use the /builder timeout command to set the max time between blocks. You can also make the builder walk faster with "/npc speed"